E-mail this page Printer-friendly page
Photo submissions are very welcome. If you would like your ultra photos included in UR, please note the following guidelines:
- Please label your photographs with runners’ names and the name of the race.
- Photos can be submitted in any of the following formats:
- Prints: color or black and white, any size.
- Electronic versions: Must be saved as a .tif or .jpg, and must have a resolution of at least 300 dpi.
- Please do not send slides, negatives, or .gif files.
If you would like your photographs or disks returned to you, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Keep in mind that extra postage may be required. The photos will be
- Photo Credits: we will always endeavor to print photo credits. If you would like us to use special wording, just let us know.
returned to you after the issue has been printed.
Prints or CD's of images can be mailed to the address below. Electronic files can be emailed to email@example.com
Lastly, the more unique the photograph, the better. Think about what makes your race special. Photos that depict particularly unusual or difficult terrain, or particularly scenic courses,
are especially welcome. Of course, the runners are the most important feature of an ultra, so remember to include them too!
Mailing address for photos:
Tia Bodington Email address for photos:
30 Eudora Street
Denver, CO 80220
Any questions? Please contact Tia Bodington at firstname.lastname@example.org